Terms & Conditions – NutriBullet Summer Giveaway
1. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only (“Eligible Entrants”). The competition is not open to employees of NutriBulletNZ, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de-facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is CDB Media Ltd (“Promoter”).
4. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win a NutriBullet1000W Select 2.0
5. To be eligible to win, entrants must like the giveaway post and comment on our post with:tell us what your ultimate well-being hack is!
6. Competition closes at 12:00 NZTon 28/01/2021 and the winner will be notified within a day of the competition close.
7. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by CDB Media Ltd personnel (“Panel”). All decisions of the Panel are finaland no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize will be awarded to 1 eligible entrant.
9. Winner required to providetheir name, postal address and phone number before prize is dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery.
10. Winner will be notified via the NutriBulletNZ Facebook page. If the winner does not respond to comment within 21 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.