Promotion Terms & Conditions
NutriBullet Competition 10th August – 13th September 2020.
How to enter: Simply purchase any NutriBullet and email your receipt along with your contact details to email@example.com.
Participating retailers include: Briscoes, Noel Leeming, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, Mitre 10. NutriBullet will accept entries till 11:59pm Sunday the 27th September 2020. Winners will be notified on the 12th of October 2020 and prizes will be sent out on the 13th October 2020. Prizes will take approximately 10 working days to be delivered.
Prize 1: A year's supply of Serious Smoothies
Prize 2: 1 of 2 six month Les Mills Memberships
Prize 3: 1 of 5 NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combos
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- A NutriBullet machine must be purchased from participating retailers (in store and/or online), within the time period stated. A photograph/screenshot of the valid proof of purchase must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry by email will be accepted per receipt as per the competition advertisement.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- NutriBullet is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- You MUST enter your work address in order to win the year's supply of Serious Smoothies, as it can not be delivered to a residential address. The winner of this prize will receive 2 cartons of 12 packs of Serious Smoothies during the first week of of each month.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the promotional material or advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on NutriBullet NZ Premises, 4 Lovell Court, Rosedale, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at NutriBullet option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, NutriBullet and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of NutriBullet are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of NutriBullet and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting NutriBullet's Marketing Department via email email@example.com
- Les Mills Memberships must be activated by 21st November 2020. Standard Les Mills conditions and club rules apply, visit lesmills.co.nz for details. Les Mills reserve the right to refuse entry on the grounds of minimum age (15), health and safety. Photo ID is required. Open to existing Les Mills members: if a winner is an existing member, they will receive six months' worth of free time credited to their existing membership. This credit is not redeemable for cash or refund, not available on member-to-member transfers. Additional fees apply for Personal Training.