A decadently cheesy quesadilla, minus the greasy fingers. This veggie quesadilla is filled with mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, and more. We suggest blending mozzarella and pepper jack for optimal ooze.
1/8 Bell Pepper – green, julienned
1/8 Bell Pepper – yellow, julienned
2 Mushrooms – sliced
1/4 Zucchini, fresh – or 1 baby zucchini, sliced
1/2 cup Spinach
1 Flour Tortilla – large
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese – or mozzarella and pepper jack cheese blend
1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder – or garlic salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
1/2 tsp Parsley, dried
- In a bowl, toss all cut veggies and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, black pepper, and parsley flakes.
- Preheat air fryer to 180C.
- Load seasoned veggies into the fry pot, evenly spread. Cook for 4 minutes and remove.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese blend over one side of a single flour tortilla. Top cheese with veggie mixture. Spread the remaining cheese over the top.
- Fold and press together. Cut the quesadilla in half for easy loading into the fryer. Spray olive oil on top of the quesadilla halves.
- Air fry until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp - about 5 minutes.
- Plate, garnish, and enjoy!
Recipe: Veggie Quesadilla
Serving in this recipe: 2
Total Fat: 18.1g 27.9%
Saturated Fat: 8.6 g 43.1%
Cholesterol: 44.6 mg 14.9%
Sodium: 530.1 mg 22.1%
Total Carbs: 15.4 g 5.1%
Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g 7.1%
Sugar: 2.9 g
Protein: 15.7 g 31.4%
Vitamin A: 14.2% Vitamin C: 35.5%
Calcium: 33.6% Iron: 8.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.