Cozy up to this savory soup whenever you need a little comfort. Made with roasted cauliflower, potatoes, and garlic, this vibrant purple soup makes eating your veggies fun and easy!
3 cup Purple Cauliflower, raw, chopped
6 Purple Potato – washed and halved
8 Garlic, clove
1/2 White Onion
1/4cup Olive Oil
2 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium
11/2cup Coconut Milk, canned – light
1/2tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper, ground
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Toss the cauliflower florets, potatoes, onion and garlic in olive oil with salt and pepper and spread out on an oven-safe sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
3. Combine roasted veggies and remaining ingredients in the pitcher and attach the pitcher lid with the vented lid cap inserted.
4. Start the blender on LOW power. As soon as the ingredients are mixed, increase power to HIGH until puréed — about 1 minute. Only make soup in the pitcher with vented lid attached. NEVER use the sealed NutriBullet® cup with any hot ingredients.
5. If the soup is not warm enough, transfer to a saucepan and warm on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed through.
Recipe: Purple Potato and Cauliflower Soup
Serving in this recipe:4
Total Fat:32.4 g
Saturated Fat: 18.1 g
Total Carbs:50 g
Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
Sugar: 7.1 g
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 140%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.