This delicious Thai dessert pairs sticky rice with juicy mango and creamy coconut, creating a tantalizing array of textures and tropical flavors for a taste of paradise. Serves 6.
1. Add rice, water, and a half-can of coconut milk to the Cooking Pot. Close the lid, and select the WHITE RICE setting.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and bring to a simmer.
3. Dissolve cornstarch in the water and add to the sauce.
4. Allow sauce to thicken for about 2 minutes, or until it slowly runs off a spoon.
5. Plate the rice by using a bowl to mold the rice, placing a plate on top of the bowl, then flipping it over and lifting the bowl off of the rice.
6. Frame the rice with the sliced fresh mango and pour the sauce over the top.
7. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and top with a few sprigs of mint, if desired.
Total Fat: 14.7 g
Saturated Fat: 12.6 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 12 mg
Total Carbs: 50.7 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
Sugar: 21.2 g
Protein: 4.4 g